Why not hire the whole house for a week or a long weekend? Spend some quality time with friends or relatives, or celebrate a special occasion. Butley Priory offers the perfect oasis to relax in the company of your favourite people.
Alternatively the house provides an inspirational atmosphere for yoga retreats, art/music/courses, poetry or song writing ‘lock ins’, media brainstorming weekends as well as corporate away days, events and dinners; we have seen even magic at work!
The house sleeps up to 15 people, in 2 family rooms wit a day bed and a double sofa bed, 2 en-suite doubles and 1 single room. Two of the doubles are very large and could incorporate additional camp beds for more dormitory style living!. All the rooms are different, each with their own unique character and style. The décor has been described as a mix of bohemian and contemporary, with pure cotton bed linen, goosedown duvets and in some, a surprise chandelier in the en-suite bathroom.
Butley Priory can be booked on a self catering basis from £750 per night mid week. Please visit our air bnb page for further information on pricing and availability.
- Sleeps 15
- 5 En Suite Bedrooms
- 2 Doubles - one with bath, one with en suite shower
- 2 Family rooms (1 king size bed, 1 day bed, one double sofa bed) – one with bath, one with shower en suites
- 1 Single - shares bathroom with one of the family rooms
- Additional downstairs toilets
- Towels and Linen provided
- Log Fires in both reception rooms
- Fridge and Freezer
- Highchairs available on request
- Dogs allowed
- Local amenities
- Groceries delivered
- Ample parking